Seven principles of Polynesian massage.
Time & Location
About the Event
Would you be interested in learning a Lomi Lomi massage from a practitioner who loves what he is doing?!
The workshop designed to who willing to take own practice to create a stronger connection with a client. The Ka Huna massage is a personal development process for the therapist and client.
We will learn the seven principles of Ka Huna Temple massage. We will touch each of them briefly to give an understanding of the difference between Western and Polynesian approach.
Please watch a 10 minutes of the massage https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArMJ7lEOXJ3AhaxKEtA_Ye60WHTaSg
LEVEL & MODESTY
The workshop is open for man only, all levels or no previous experience is welcome. Nudity is allowed, the receivers will be covered with a loincloth or sarong during the main part of the training. You will be instructed to avoid touching the genitals.
In the final part, you can choose to stay naked and with mutual consent stroking the genitals without breaking the flow of the recipient.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone looking to explore one of the most popular relaxations and luxurious style of the massage which can be easily adapted to anyone's needs. The massage can be easily incorporated with Tantra (Similar principles) through breath, movements and sound.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This training day is very intensive with lots of massage and focus is placed on making the student confident in giving a full body massage. During the training, the emphasis is also placed on the emotional and spiritual effect of massage therapy. Handouts are provided.
* Body reading is to develop skill in recognising signs of stress and to develop intuition;
* Huna energy balance systems, using the Polynesian energy points of the body;
* How to use the seven principles of Huna in your everyday life;
* Special dances;
* Basic Lomi Lomi massage of back, legs and face;
* Huna philosophy – meditation for healing and relaxation;
* Energy work: how to keep the energy flowing without getting tired and burned out;
* How to create flow throughout the body and reduce tension;
* Balancing of masculine and feminine energies;
* Frontal massage – intuitive and guided;
* Full body massage – timed sessions;
* Correction of your own style.
Good mood, big smile and lucky pants.
1. Lunch pack, 2. towel, 3. slippers or socks, 4. bottle of water.
Stoke Newington. 15 min walking distance from Highbury & Islington Underground & Overground station
First 3 places £99, 9 places £129. Cost including all necessary materials to provide the massage. Payment only via https://www.intuitivetouch.xyz/events/seven-principles-of-polynesian-massage
This is not a sexual event. The massage is sensual in nature but without sexual context.
You must be able to move freely around the table for 30 min.
Taras & Roy
- First three places£99£990£0
- Full price£129£1290£0